Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement
Last Modified: April 17, 2022
PLEASE READ THIS MARKETING AFFILIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
This is a contract between you (the “Affiliate”) and us (“Business Of Paper”). It describes how we will work together and other aspects of our business relationship.
The Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement applies to your participation in our Marketing Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate Program”). These terms are so important that we cannot have you participate in our Affiliate Program unless you agree to them.
We periodically update these terms. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Affiliate Program changes, ends, or becomes part of an existing program, including our partner programs. If we update or replace the terms we will let you know via electronic means, which may include SMS or by email. If you don’t agree to the update or replacement, you can choose to terminate as we describe below.
“Business Of Paper Affiliate” means a company owned, operated or controlled by Business Of Paper.
“Marketing Affiliate Program” means our marketing affiliate program as described in this Agreement.
“Affiliate Lead” means a customer prospect who clicks on the Affiliate Link that we have made available to you.
“Affiliate Link” means the unique tracking link you place on your site or promote through other channels.
“Affiliate Policies” means the policies applicable to affiliates which we may make available to you from time to time.
"Agreement" means this Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement and all materials referred or linked to in here.
“Commission” means an amount described to you (or if applicable, in the Program Policies) for each Customer Transaction.
“Customer” means the authorized actual user of the Business Of Paper Products who has purchased the Business Of Paper products, being the business planner, after being an Affiliate Lead.
“Customer Transactions” means those transactions by Affiliate Leads that are eligible for Commission pursuant to the ‘Customer Transactions’ section of this Agreement. Customer Transactions are customer purchases as described.
"Customer Data" means all information that Customer submits or collects via the Business Of Paper Products and all materials that Customer provides or posts, uploads, inputs or submits for public display through the Business Of Paper Products.
"Business Of Paper Content" means all information, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, video, photographs, graphics, images, and tags that we incorporate into our services.
“Business Of Paper Products” means both the business planner Products.
“Program Policies Page” means the landing page: https://businessofpaper.com/pages/marketing-affiliate-program-agreement where we will provide all the up to date guidelines and policies for the Affiliate Program.
"We", "us", “our”, and “Business Of Paper” means Business Of Paper, LLC.
“You” and “Affiliate” means the party, other than Business Of Paper, entering into this Agreement and participating in the Affiliate Program.
This Agreement does not create an exclusive agreement between you and us. Both you and we will have the right to recommend similar products and services of third parties and to work with other parties in connection with the design, sale, installation, implementation and use of similar services and products of third parties.
Once you complete an application to become an Affiliate, we will review your application and notify you whether you have been accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program, or not. Before we accept an application, we may want to review your application with you, so we may reach out to you for more information. We may require that you complete certain requirements or certification(s) before we accept your application. If we do not notify you that you are accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program within thirty (30) days from your application, your application is considered to be rejected.
If you are accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program, then upon notification of acceptance, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall apply in full force and effect, until terminated, pursuant to the terms set forth below. Further, you will need to complete any enrollment criteria set out in the Program Policies Page, if applicable. Failure to complete any enrollment criteria within thirty (30) days of your acceptance will result in the immediate termination of this Agreement and you will no longer be able to participate in the Affiliate Program.
You will comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement at all times, including any applicable Program Policies.
- Affiliate Program Limits. Each accepted Affiliate Lead will expire according to the information provided to you which is December 31st of each year (or if applicable) from the date the Affiliate Lead clicked on the Affiliate Link that was made available by you. We will pay you Commission as described to you for each new Customer who completes an applicable Customer Transaction after clicking on an Affiliate Lead made available by you, provided that you remain eligible to receive Commission pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. The start of the Customer’s subscription is determined by the date of the first purchase or sign up (as applicable) by the Customer and you will receive a Commission payment for that Customer Transaction only, regardless of any additional purchases made by that customer during their purchase. For example, if the initial Customer Transaction is for one business planner, and there is a subsequent purchase by that same customer for an additional product, the Affiliate will receive Commission for the initial user purchase using your unique link only. The Affiliate will not be entitled to receive Commission on any additional purchases of Business Of Paper Products by that same Customer.
- Eligibility. To be eligible for Commission (i) an Affiliate Lead must be accepted and valid in accordance with the ‘Acceptance and Validity’ section, (ii) a Customer Transaction must have occurred. You are not eligible to receive Commission or any other compensation from us based on transactions for Other Products or if: (i) such compensation is disallowed or limited by federal, state or local law or regulation in the United States or the laws or regulations of your jurisdiction; (ii) the applicable Customer objects to or prohibits such compensation or excludes such compensation from its payments to us or Business Of Paper Affiliates; (iii) the Customer has paid or will pay such commissions, referral fees, or other compensation directly to you, (iv) the Commission payment has been obtained by fraudulent means, misuse of the Affiliate Link, in violation of any Affiliate Program Policies that we make available to you, misuse of the Affiliate link or by any other means that we deem to breach the spirit of the Marketing Affiliate Program. We may discontinue Commission payments should any of the eligibility criteria set forth in this subsection fail to be met at any time. You are NOT entitled to commission if the customer returns the product obtained by your affiliate link or if the customer issues a Chargeback for the product obtained using your affiliate link.
- Acceptance and Validity. You will only be eligible for a Commission payment for any Customer Transactions that derived from Affiliate Leads generated by the Affiliate Link that we make available to you and are accepted by Business Of Paper. An Affiliate Lead will be considered valid and accepted if, in our reasonable determination: (i) the lead make a purchase of the Business Planner. An Affiliate Lead is not considered valid if the Customer does not purchase the Business Planner. Once we have received the Affiliate Lead information, we may elect to engage with the prospect directly, regardless of whether or not the Affiliate Lead is valid. If an Affiliate Lead is not valid then we may choose to maintain it in our database and we may choose to engage with such Affiliate Lead. Any engagement between Business Of Paper and an Affiliate Lead will be at Business Of Paper’s discretion.
- Commission and Payment. In order to receive payment under this Agreement, you must have: (i) agreed to the terms of this Agreement (generally completed through the provided digital forms); (ii) completed all steps necessary to create your account on the Business Of Paper website in accordance with our directions, (iii) have a valid and up-to-date payment method (iv) completed any and all required tax documentation in order to process any payments that may be owed to you. Payments are disbursed on the 30th of each month to the source you have provided. You will be paid the amount told to you by Business Of Paper for per Business Planner sold.
- Requirements for Payment; Forfeiture. Notwithstanding the foregoing or anything to the contrary in this Agreement, if any of the requirements set forth in section remain outstanding for six (6) months immediately following the close of a Customer Transaction, then your right to receive Commission arising from any and all Customer Transactions with the associated Customer will be forever forfeited (each, a “Forfeited Transaction”). We will have no obligation to pay you Commission associated with a Forfeited Transaction. Once you comply with all of the requirements in sections mentioned, then you will be eligible to receive Commission on Customer Transactions, as long as these Customer Transactions do not involve the same Customer associated with a Forfeited Transaction.
- Commission Payment. Commission payments are made in USD. We will not pay more than one Commission payment or other similar referral fee on any given Customer Transaction. Taxes. You are responsible for payment of all taxes and fees (including bank fees) applicable to the Commission. All amounts payable by us to you are subject to offset by us against any amounts owed by you to us. Commission Amounts. We reserve the right to alter or change the Commission amount.
Training and Support
We may make available to you, without charge, various webinars and other resources made available as part of our Affiliate Program. If we make such resources available to you, you will encourage your sales representatives and/or other relevant personnel to participate in training and/or other certifications as we recommend and may make available to you from time-to-time. We may change or discontinue any or all parts of the Affiliate Program benefits or offerings at any time without notice.
You grant to us a nonexclusive, nontransferable, royalty-free right to use and display your trademarks, service marks and logos (“Affiliate Marks”) in connection with the Affiliate Program and this Agreement.
During the term of this Agreement, in the event that we make our trademark available to you, you may use our trademark as long as you follow the usage requirements in this section. You must: (i) only use the images of our trademark that we make available to you, without altering them in any way; (ii) only use our trademarks in connection with the Affiliate Program and this Agreement; (iii) immediately comply if we request that you discontinue use. You must not: (i) use our trademark in a misleading or disparaging way; (ii) use our trademark in a way that implies we endorse, sponsor or approve of your services or products; or (iii) use our trademark in violation of applicable law or in connection with an obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic or material.
Business Of Paper’s Proprietary Rights. No license to any software is granted by this Agreement. The Business Of Paper Products are protected by intellectual property laws. The Business Of Paper Products belong to and are the property of us or our licensors (if any). We retain all ownership rights in the Business Of Paper Products. You agree not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Business Of Paper Content, or the Business Of Paper Products in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by us. If you wish to use Business Of Paper Content, you must comply with our Content Usage Guidelines. Business Of Paper, the Business Of Paper logos, and other marks that we use from time to time are our trademarks and you may not use them without our prior written permission, except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement.
We encourage all customers, affiliates and partners to comment on the Business Of Paper Products, provide suggestions for improving them, and vote on suggestions they like. You agree that all such comments and suggestions will be non-confidential and that we own all rights to use and incorporate them into the Business Of Paper Products, without payment to you.
- Customer’s Proprietary Rights. As between you and Customer, Customer retains the right to access and use the Customer portal associated with the Business Of Paper Products. For the avoidance of doubt, Customer will own and retain all rights to the Customer Data.
As used herein, “Confidential Information” means all confidential information disclosed by a party ("Disclosing Party") to the other party (“Receiving Party”), (i) whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential, and (ii) Business Of Paper customer and prospect information, whether or not otherwise designated as confidential. Confidential Information does not include any information that (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party or (ii) was known to the Receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the Disclosing Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party shall: (i) protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party using the same degree of care that it uses with its own confidential information, but in no event less than reasonable care, (ii) not use any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, (iii) not disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to any third party, and (iv) limit access to Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to its employees, contractors and agents. The Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party if required to do so under any federal, state, or local law, statute, rule or regulation, subpoena or legal process.
Opt Out and Unsubscribing
You will comply promptly with all opt out, unsubscribe, "do not call" and "do not send" requests. For the duration of this Agreement, you will establish and maintain systems and procedures appropriate to effectuate all opt out, unsubscribe, "do not call" and "do not send" requests.
Term and Termination
- Term. This Agreement will apply for as long as you participate in the Affiliate Program, until terminated as set forth.
- Termination Without Cause. Both you and we may terminate this Agreement with a written notice to the other party.
- Termination for Agreement Changes. If we update or replace the terms of this Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement with a written notice to us, provided that you send us a written notice within ten (10) days after we send you notice of the change.
- Termination for Cause. We may terminate this Agreement: (i) upon thirty (1) days’ notice to you of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, (ii) upon fifteen (15) days notice to you of non-payment of any amount due to us if such amount remains unpaid at the expiration of such period, (iii) immediately, if you become the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors, (iv) immediately, if we determine that you are acting, or have acted, in a way that has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects, or our customers. Upon agreement termination and affiliate separation, your unique affiliate code will be deemed inactive and terminated.
Effects of Expiration/Termination. Expiration of this Agreement, and termination of this Agreement: (i) without cause by us,(ii) by you with cause, (iii) by you according to the ‘Termination for Agreement Changes’ section, shall not affect our obligation to pay you a Commission, so long as the related payment by the Customer Transaction is recognized by us within thirty (30) days after the date of such termination or expiration and provided that in no event shall you be entitled to payment of Commission under this Agreement. We will not pay you fees on Customer Transactions recognized by us after thirty (30) days after the date of such termination or expiration set out above. Provided however, in the event of termination without cause by you, or for cause by us, our obligation to pay and your right to receive any Commission will terminate upon the date of such termination, regardless of whether you would have otherwise been eligible to receive Commission prior to the date of termination. Except as expressly set forth in this section, you are not eligible to receive a Commission payment after expiration or termination of this Agreement. Upon termination or expiration, you will discontinue all use of and delete the Affiliate link that we make available to you for your participation in the Affiliate Program. Upon termination or expiration, an Affiliate Lead is not considered valid, and we may choose to maintain it in our database and engage with such a prospect.
Upon termination or expiration, you will immediately discontinue all use of our trademark and references to this Affiliate Program from your website(s) and other collateral. For the avoidance of doubt, termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not cause a Customer’s subscription agreement to be terminated.
Affiliate Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have all sufficient rights and permissions to participate in the Affiliate Program and to provision Business Of Paper with Affiliate Lead’s for our use in sales and marketing efforts or as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, (ii) your participation in this Affiliate Program will not conflict with any of your existing agreements or arrangements; and (iii) you own or have sufficient rights to use and to grant to us our right to use the Affiliate Marks.
You further represent and warrant that: (i) you will ensure that you are compliant with any trade or regulatory requirements that may apply to your participation in the Affiliate Program (for example, by clearly stating you are a Business Of Paper Affiliate on any website(s) you own or social media platforms where you make an Affiliate Link available); (ii) you will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an Affiliate Link that could be considered as competing with Business Of Paper’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords; (iii) you will not participate in cookie stuffing or pop-ups, false or misleading links are strictly prohibited; (iv) you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information; (v) you will not use your own Affiliate Link to purchase Business Of Paper products for yourself; and (vi) you will not use any mechanisms to deliver leads other than through an intended consumer. This includes sourcing leads through compilations of personal data such as phonebooks, using fake redirects or other tools or automation devices to generate leads (including but not limited to robots, lframes, or hidden frames), or offering incentives to encourage purchases or signups. All sales on the Business Planner are non-refundable, therefore, it is illegal to create fake purchases with your affiliate code in attempts to “beat the system” for profit.
You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an "Action") brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third party not affiliated with us to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of (a) your participation in the Affiliate Program, (b) our use of the prospect data you provided us, (c) your noncompliance with or breach of this Agreement, (d) your use of the Affiliate link, or (e) our use of the Affiliate Marks. We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
- Disclaimer of Warranties. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE BUSINESS OF PAPER PRODUCTS, BUSINESS OF PAPER CONTENT, OR THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE BUSINESS OF PAPER PRODUCTS AND AFFILIATE LINK ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE BUSINESS OF PAPER PRODUCTS AND THE AFFILIATE LINK INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- No Indirect Damages. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
- Limitation of Liability. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, WE ARE DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL COMMISSION AMOUNTS YOU HAVE ACTUALLY EARNED FOR THE RELATED CUSTOMER TRANSACTIONS IN THE TWELVE MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM.
- Affiliate Link. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE AFFILIATE LINK THAT YOU USE. WE DO NOT PROMISE TO MAKE THE AFFILIATE LINK AVAILABLE TO YOU, AND WE MAY CHOOSE TO DO SO, OR NOT TO DO SO, IN OUR DISCRETION.
- Amendment; No Waiver. We may update and change any part or all of this Agreement, including by replacing it in its entirety. If we update or change this Agreement, the updated Agreement will be made available to you via email. The updated Agreement will become effective and binding on the next business day after we have notified you. When we change this Agreement, the "Last Modified" date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version at https://businessofpaper.com/pages/marketing-affiliate-program-agreement. We encourage you to review this Agreement periodically. If you don’t agree to the update, change or replacement, you can choose to terminate as we describe above and discontinue use of your provided Affiliate Link. No delay in exercising any right or remedy or failure to object will be a waiver of such right or remedy or any other right or remedy. A waiver on one occasion will not be a waiver of any right or remedy on any future occasion.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Maryland, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. In the event either of us initiates an action in connection with this Agreement or any other dispute between the parties, the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such action shall be in the state and federal courts in Prince Georges County, Maryland.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
- Actions Permitted. Except for actions for nonpayment or breach of a party’s proprietary rights, no action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
- Relationship of the Parties. Both you and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this Agreement.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws. You shall comply, and shall ensure that any third parties performing sales or referral activities on your behalf comply, with all applicable foreign and domestic laws (including without limitation export laws and laws applicable to sending of unsolicited email), governmental regulations, ordinances, and judicial administrative orders. You shall not engage in any deceptive, misleading, illegal or unethical marketing activities, or activities that otherwise may be detrimental to us, our customers, or to the public. Export laws and regulations of the United States and any other relevant local export laws and regulations may apply to the Business Of Paper Products. You will comply with the sanctions programs administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury. You will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, or transfer the Business Of Paper Products to prohibited countries or individuals or permit use of the Business Of Paper Products by prohibited countries or individuals.
- Severability. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.
Notices. Notice will be sent to the contact (email) address set forth herein (as such may be changed by notice given to the other party), and will be deemed delivered as of the date of actual receipt.
To you: your address as provided in our affiliate account information for you.
We may give electronic notices specific to you by email to your e-mail address(es) on record in our account information for you. We may give notice to you by telephone calls to the telephone numbers on record in our account information for you.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us for the Affiliate Program and supersedes all other proposals and agreements, whether electronic, oral or written, between us. We object to and reject any additional or different terms proposed by you, including those contained in your purchase order, acceptance or website. Our obligations are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features of the Business Of Paper Products or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by us regarding future functionality or features of the Business Of Paper Products. It is the express wish of both you and us that this Agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English. We might make versions of this Agreement available in languages other than English. If we do, the English version of this Agreement will govern our relationship and the translated version is provided for convenience only and will not be interpreted to modify the English version of this Agreement.
- Assignment. You will not assign or transfer this Agreement, including any assignment or transfer by reason of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, change of control or operation of law, without our prior written consent. We may assign this Agreement to any affiliate or in the event of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, change of control or operation of law.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any person or entity (other than the parties hereto) any right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
- Program Policies Page. We may change the Program Policies from time to time. Your participation in the Affiliate Program is subject to the Program Policies, which are incorporated herein by reference
- No Licenses. We grant to you only the rights and licenses expressly stated in this Agreement, and you receive no other rights or licenses with respect to us, the Business Of Paper Products, our trademarks, or any other property or right of ours.
- Sales by Business Of Paper. This Agreement shall in no way limit our right to sell the Business Of Paper Products, directly or indirectly, to any current or prospective customers.
- Authority. Each party represents and warrants to the other that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that it is binding upon such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms.
- Survival. The following sections shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: ‘Commission and Payment’, ‘Proprietary Rights’, ‘Confidentiality’, ‘Effects of Termination/Expiration’, ‘Indemnification’, ‘Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability’, ‘Non-Solicitation’ and ‘General’.
Business Of Paper – GDPR Data Processing Addendum (Affiliates)
This Data Processing Addendum ("Addendum") sets out the terms that apply as between Business Of Paper and Marketing Affiliate when processing EEA personal data in connection with the Marketing Affiliate Program. This Addendum forms part of the Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement. Capitalized terms used in this Addendum shall have the meanings given to them in the Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement (the "Agreement") unless otherwise defined in this Addendum.
- Definitions: (a) "controller," "processor," "data subject," and "processing" (and "process") shall have the meanings given to them in Applicable Data Protection Law; (b) "Applicable Data Protection Law" means any and all applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations applicable to the Personal Data in question, including, where applicable, EU Data Protection Law (in each case, as may be amended, superseded or replaced from time to time); (c) "EU Data Protection Law" means: (i) the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679) ("GDPR"); and (ii) the EU e-Privacy Directive (Directive 2002/58/EC); and (iii) any national data protection laws made under or pursuant to clause (i) or (ii); and (d) "Personal Data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person to the extent that such information is protected as personal data under Applicable Data Protection Law.
- Purposes of processing. The parties acknowledge that in connection with the Marketing Affiliate Program, each party may provide or make available to the other party Personal Data. Each party shall process such data: (i) for the purposes described the Agreement; and/or (ii) as may otherwise be permitted under Applicable Data Protection Law.
- Relationship of the parties. Each party will process the copy of the Personal Data in its possession or control as an independent controller (not as a joint controller with the other party). For the avoidance of doubt and without prejudice to the foregoing, Business Of Paper shall be an independent controller of any Personal Data that it receives or shares with Affiliate in connection with the Marketing Affiliate Program.
- Compliance with law. Each party shall separately comply with its obligations under Applicable Data Protection Law and this Addendum when processing Personal Data. Neither party shall be responsible for the other party's compliance with Applicable Data Protection Law. In particular, each party shall be individually responsible for ensuring that its processing of the Personal Data is lawful, fair and transparent, and shall make available to data subjects a privacy statement that fulfils the requirements of Applicable Data Protection Law.
- International transfers. Where Applicable Data Protection Law in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), and/or its member states, United Kingdom and/or Switzerland (collectively for the purposes of this Addendum, the "EU'), applies to the Personal Data ("EU Personal Data"), neither party shall process any EU Personal Data (nor permit any EU Personal Data to be processed) in a territory outside of the EU unless it has taken such measures as are necessary to ensure the transfer is in compliance with Applicable Data Protection Law. To the extent a Marketing Affiliate transfers EU Personal Data to Business Of Paper and Business Of Paper is located in a territory outside the EU that does not provide adequate protection for Personal Data (as determined by Applicable Data Protection Law), Business Of Paper agrees to abide by and process such EU Personal Data in accordance with the Standard Contractual Clauses for Controllers as approved by the European Commission and available at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32004D0915(as amended, superseded or updated from time to time) ("Model Clauses"), which are incorporated by reference in, and form an integral part of, this Addendum. Business Of Paper agrees that it is a "data importer" and the Marketing Affiliate is the "data exporter" under the Model Clauses (notwithstanding that Business Of Paper may be an entity located outside of the EEA).
- Security. Each party shall implement and maintain all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect any copies of the Personal Data in their possession or control from (i) accidental or unlawful destruction, and (ii) loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access (a "Security Incident") and to preserve the security and confidentiality of such Personal Data. Each party shall notify the other party without undue delay on becoming aware of any breach of EU Data Protection Law/Applicable Data Protection Law.
Welcome to The C-SUITE°, your gateway to greatness as an entrepreneur and future business leader. We are here to ignite your journey towards achieving your business goals and beyond.
As the CEO of your own destiny, you'll be granted exclusive access to an esteemed community of influential members within our company. This is where the real magic happens. You'll have the opportunity to connect with and learn from the brightest minds in the business world, drawing from their wealth of knowledge and experience.
At The C-SUITE°, we believe in equipping you with top-tier business education and guidance that will propel you towards unrivaled success. We are committed to nurturing your growth and providing you with the tools, resources, and network necessary to make your dreams a reality.
Join us on this exhilarating journey of personal and professional development. Together, we will unlock the extraordinary potential within you and shape the future of business leadership. The C-SUITE° awaits your arrival, ready to empower you to reach unprecedented heights.
Be sure to sign-up for emails to be notified!
Member orientation is being scheduled.
Keep and keen eye in your emails.